- BS/BA Degree required or some college and 2+ years’ experience in technical customer service
- Extensive customer service experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Able to generate business correspondence and properly document and enter client notes into CRM tool.
- Must be a natural inquisitor, thrive on details and follow through, and have a strong positive customer service inclination
- Orchard software (Harvest and Copia) a plus
- EMR, LIS, or LIMS system knowledge
- Mirth knowledge a plus
- Understanding of basic HL7 concepts (what is an ORM, ORU, and DFT).
- Some Access and other MS Office development skills a plus.
- Strong commitment to task, exploring all avenues to solve problems, and willingness to look for alternate solutions when needed.
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Able to multi-task among various computer applications with a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an even temperament.
- Excellent Follow-up skills and documentation skills.
- Able to work a varied schedule including Saturdays on an occasion.
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.