- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in an accounting / financial discipline is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in finance role (ideally in FP&A or commercial business partnering).
- Experience with management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting is required.
- Experience with Financial reporting systems.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance principles and financial modeling.
- Big Data understanding and ability to create and implement reports and analysis from a cube reporting environment.
- Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including Excel modeling (PivotTables, Vlookup), and experience creating presentations in PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to tailor analysis and communication to different audiences.
- Detail oriented, yet able to consolidate and present detailed work simply and accurate.
- Excellent communication skills (role provides exposure to various counterparties; ability to communicate financial matters to non-financial audience).
- “Can do” attitude, driven with a clear desire to improve status quo and continuously add value.
- Self-motivated, must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and with minimal supervision.
- Solid work ethic, excellent time management, prioritization skill and problem solving mentality.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment. High stress may occur, especially during closing periods. No special physical demands required.