Technical skills and abilities
- Life Sciences degree or other similar educational qualification
- Experienced in selling Life Sciences or Healthcare products or services
- Experienced in selling to multi-level procurement process organisations
- >3years Health Care industry experience preferable
- Demonstrated prior sales success, particularly with Key Account Management implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- CRM familiarity
Emotional skills and abilities
- High personal & professional standards
- Willingness to take well-judged risks
- High work rate and drive to succeed
- Process capability (but anti-bureaucratic)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective internal communication
- Demonstrable ability for handling complex tasks, in an accurate and timely manner
- Intelligent use of internal resources to effectively win business.
- Proven capability of making sound investment proposals to win support from customers and Senior Management buy in.
5 most important job specific skills
- Proven capability of hitting revenue targets
- Demonstrated prior sales success in a complex sale environment, particularly with Key Account Management implementation.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage selling time to achieve goals within a defined period.
- Willingness to work hard to do what it takes to deliver account winning activities.
- Ability to sell a technical product in a simplified manner to aid the rate of account acquisition.