Desirable Technical skills and abilities
- An understanding of quality conscience industries such as diagnostic, medical or pharmaceutical industries
- Fully training in company manufacturing techniques and processes
- Familiarity with Quality System concepts and requirements including GMP and ISO systems.
Essential Technical skills and abilities
- Knowledge of Windows and Office bases applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- BTEC or Equivalent
- Ability to organise and prioritise work loads
- Previous work experience
Emotional skills and abilities
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Foundation Level Essentials
- Working as a Team
- Displaying Personal Leadership
- Achieving what others think is impossible