Technical skills and abilities
- BSc or MSc or equivalent experience in an appropriate scientific area (Essential)
- At least 2 years working laboratory experience (Desired)
- Experience in effectively presenting technical subjects to laboratory staff. (Essential)
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office based applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. (Essential)
- Fluent in speaking and writing in French and English (Essential). Any additional languages would be preferable.
Emotional skills and abilities
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Confidence and self motivation
- Comfort across widely diverse cultures
- A minimum of 70% of time spent travelling.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Capable of resolving problems and offering resolutions in a fast and efficient manner
- Communicate with customers and colleagues in a professional, precise and courteous manner
- Organised and logical, capable of operating in an SOP driven organisation
5 most important job specific skills
- Technical/scientific knowledge and understanding required for OI products
- Language skills as listed above
- Strong communication skills to support laboratory and clinical stakeholders
- Organised and logical, capable of operating in an SOP driven organisation.
- Capability in effectively presenting technical subjects to laboratory staff